1. 1/2 teaspoon edible oil
2. 2 slices crumble dry bread
3. 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
4. 1/4 cup milk
5. 1 pound ground lamb
6. 1 egg
7. 4 cloves crushed garlic
8. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
9. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
10. 1 tablespoon lemon zest
11. 1 teaspoon ground coriander
12. 1 teaspoon dried basil
13. 1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
14. 3/4 teaspoon salt
15. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
16. 1/4 cup tomato sauce
17. 5 leaves fresh finely chopped mint
18. 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat oven to 400 degree. gently grease a loaf pan with oil.
2.take a bowl and soak bread in milk.
3.blend lamb, egg, garlic, thyme, worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, coriander, basil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.add soaked bread; discard the leftover milk. blend with hands until well blended. switch meatloaf to the prepared pan.
4. integrate tomato sauce and mint; unfold evenly over the meatloaf. drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
5. bake within the heated oven until now not purple in the middle for 35 mins. an instant-study thermometer inserted into the middle should examine as a minimum 160 degrees . put off and let it cool for 5 mins earlier than serving.