1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1 (8 ounce) package buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®)
3. 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
4. 1 (4.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
5. 1/2 bunch fresh chives, cut into 2-inch pieces
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. spread cream cheese onto crackers. make an incision in the cherry tomato halves, however don’t cut all of the manner through, to shape wings. place tomato wings on each cracker and an olive as the top. trim olives so they factor upwards if vital. stick 2 chives into each olive as antennae.