1. 2 cups buchimgaru (Korean pancake mix)
2. 2 cups kimchi, finely chopped, juice reserved
3. 1 cup water
4. 1/4 onion, cut into small cubes
5. 1 egg (optional)
6. 1 red chile pepper, diced, divided
7. 1 green chile pepper, diced, divided
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. integrate buchimgaru, kimchi, kimchi juice, water, onion, egg, half of of the pink pepper, and 1/2 of the green pepper collectively in a bowl. mix thoroughly till batter is pancake-like in consistency, including more buchimgaru or water if wanted.
2. warmness oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. ladle batter to make 1 big pancake or numerous smaller ones; prepare dinner till slightly golden brown, approximately five mins. sprinkle the last pink pepper and green pepper on pinnacle; flip and cook dinner till set, 1 to two mins extra.