1. 3 eggs
2. 1/2 cup soy sauce
3. 1/3 cup white sugar
4. 3/4 cup cornstarch
5. 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
6. 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 4 chopped green onions
9. 3 crushed cloves garlic
10. 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
11. oil for frying
Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 3 Minutes
1.blend eggs, soy sauce, and sugar in a bowl.
2. mix cornstarch, flour, sesame seeds, and salt in a separate bowl. blend in egg aggregate. fold green onions and garlic into the batter.
3.spread chicken into the batter till each piece is covered. cover and marinate within the fridge, 8 hours to two days. stir 1 to 2 time according to day.
4. put oil in a saucepan . warmness on medium-high heat till a small amount of batter sizzles when dropped in.
5. stir chicken again to coat calmly with batter. fry in batches till deeply browned, about 3 minutes in step with batch. drain on a massive plate coated with paper towels or newspapers.