kielbasa is blended with cabbage, green bell pepper and sour cream in this short, tomato flavored stovetop soup.
1. 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
2. 1 tablespoon butter
3. 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
4. 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
5. 1 1/2 cups water
6. 3 cups shredded cabbage
7. 1 onion, chopped
8. 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 1/4 cup sour cream
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. in a huge saucepan over medium heat, cook dinner sausage in butter till brown. pour broth, tomato soup and water into pan with sausage. stir in cabbage, onion and bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. convey to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 45 mins, or until flavors are nicely combined. stir in bitter cream and warmth thru before serving.