1. 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth, divided
2. 1 cup quinoa
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4. 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
5. 6 tablespoons dry white wine (such as Chardonnay), divided
6. 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onions
7. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
8. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
9. 1 bunch kale, stemmed, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
10. 3 cloves garlic, minced
11. kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
12. 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
13. 2 teaspoons olive oil
14. 1/3 cup light sour cream
15. 1 sprig parsley, chopped
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:48 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 8 Minutes
1. combine 2 cups vegetable broth and quinoa in a saucepan. convey to a boil. lessen warmth to low and simmer, covered, till quinoa is smooth, approximately 20 mins.
2. heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge skillet over medium-high warmness until shimmering. add cremini mushrooms and cook dinner, stirring hardly ever, till browned, about four mins. add 1 tablespoon white wine and permit it cook down with the mushrooms, about 3 minutes. switch mushrooms to a bowl.
3. reduce warmness to medium and heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet. upload onions and paprika. cook, stirring every now and then, till the onion has softened and browned, approximately 6 mins. sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring from time to time, till the uncooked flavor has cooked off, 1 to two minutes. upload kale and garlic; season with salt and pepper. cook till kale is simply wilted, about 1 minute.
4. stir mushrooms and their juices lower back into the skillet. upload final 5 tablespoons white wine and prepare dinner till wine is almost evaporated, about three mins. reduce warmness to low; upload remaining 1/2 cup vegetable broth. season with salt and pepper. cook dinner till sauce is barely thickened, scraping up any bits which have accumulated at the lowest of the skillet, five to 7 minutes. stir in butter till absolutely melted.
5. cast off skillet from warmness and stir in sour cream; season with salt and pepper. distribute quinoa between 2 bowls and spoon kale-mushroom sauce on pinnacle. garnish with parsley.