home made kale and cheddar cheese crackers are easy to prepare and are a tasty, savory addition to soups or snacks.
1. 1 cup finely chopped kale
2. 1/2 cup butter, softened
3. 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
4. 1/2 cup oat bran
5. 1/2 cup milk
6. 1 cup all-purpose flour, or more as needed
7. 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred ranges c). line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. integrate kale and softened butter together in a bowl until a clean paste forms. add cheddar cheese, oat bran, and milk to stick and blend till nicely combined. stir all-motive flour, entire wheat pastry flour, salt, and ginger into paste combination until dough easily pulls away from the sides of the bowl, adding greater flour if dough is sticky.
3. kick back dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
4. roll dough to half-inch-thickness on a lightly floured surface. cut dough into rounds using a cookie cutter or small lid and vicinity on the organized baking sheet approximately 2 inches aside.
5. bake inside the preheated oven till lightly browned, approximately 10 mins.