taking pictures the a laugh of bubble tea, chocolate-covered espresso beans lie on the cease of your straw on this chocolate-hazelnut iced espresso drink!
1. 2 cups cold coffee
2. 16 ice cubes
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
5. 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
6. 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
7. 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
8. 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
9. 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
10. 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
11. 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
12. 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
13. chocolate-covered espresso beans
Prep:5 Minutes, Ready In:5 Minutes
1. combine espresso, ice, milk, semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, hazelnut liqueur, coffee-flavored liqueur, confectioners' sugar, and maple syrup in a massive blender. mixture in short until combined. upload ice cream; blend until smooth.
2. vicinity coffee beans in a serving glass; pour espresso drink on pinnacle. serve with a extensive straw to suck up the coffee beans.