chili that tastes like the kind from that famous chain with the juicy, square burgers is easy to make and only needs an hour to simmer. serve it with finely chopped onion and shredded cheese.
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 2 pounds ground beef
3. 2 stalks celery, chopped
4. 1 onion, chopped
5. 1 green bell pepper, chopped
6. 3 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
7. 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles (such as RO*TEL)
8. 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
9. 1 cup water
10. 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning (such as McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix)
11. 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
12. 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
13. salt and ground black pepper to taste
14. 1 tablespoon white vinegar, or more to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. heat olive oil in a huge pot over medium-high warmness. press floor beef into the hot oil to shape one large patty; allow the bottom brown, 8 to 10 minutes. stir and wreck the floor red meat into crumbles and cook till now not crimson, approximately five greater mins.
2. stir celery, onion, and inexperienced bell pepper into ground red meat and cook till onion is translucent, approximately 5 mins; pour in stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chiles, tomato sauce, and water. wreck aside large chunks of stewed tomatoes. stir in chili seasoning.
3. blend kidney beans and pinto beans into chili, season with salt and black pepper, and produce to a boil. reduce warmth to low and simmer for 1 hour. blend vinegar into chili.