1. 4 cups rolled oats
2. 1 cup wheat germ
3. 1/2 cup flax seed meal
4. 1/2 cup sliced almonds
5. 1/2 cup walnuts
6. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
7. 5 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
8. 2 tablespoons agave nectar
9. 3 tablespoons (blank) sugar-free pancake syrup
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1.heat oven to 120 degree c. grease a baking sheet.
2. blend oats, wheat germ, flax seed meal, almonds, walnuts, and cinnamon collectively in a bowl. whisk applesauce, agave syrup, and pancake syrup together in a separate bowl; drizzle over the oats combination and stir until lightly coated. unfold oats mixture onto organized baking sheet.
3. bake, stirring every 20 minutes, in heated oven until golden brown,for 45 mins;let it cool properly before storing.