1. 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2. 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
3. 1 thinly sliced green bell pepper
4. 1 chopped small yellow onion,
5. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
7. salt and ground black pepper
8. 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
9. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
10. 1/4 cup all purpose flour
11. 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
12. 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
13. 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
14. 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:47 Minutes
1. heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium-excessive heat; add purple bell pepper, inexperienced bell pepper, and onion.cook and stir till onion starts to brown, for five minutes.
2. season fowl with garlic powder, salt, and cook; add to pant. cook until chicken is now not purple in the center and the juices run clear, 4 to five mins in step with aspect. an immediate-examine thermometer inserted into the middle must examine at the least 165 ranges f (74 levels c). put off chicken from pan and slice thinly.
3.boil salted water to a pot; add penne and cook dinner, stirring now and again, until smooth but firm to the bite, for 11 mins. drain; go back to pot.
4.heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium warmth. add garlic; stir until beginning to brown, about 3 mins. whisk in flour; stir regularly to dissolve lumps and avoid burning, 2 to 3 minutes. lessen heat to medium-low; stir yogurt into flour aggregate. add broth slowly until sauce is thinned, about 3 mins. add parmesan cheese and blue cheese; stir until melted.
5. stir peppers and onions into sauce; season with salt and pepper. pour sauce over pasta; stir to coat. mix in chicken.