soft pork and black beans stew all day to your slow cooker. just integrate the elements, set the cooker to low, and 8 to 10 hours later enjoy a wealthy and scrumptious chili.
1. 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 2 inch strips
2. 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
3. 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
4. 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans
5. 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
6. 1/2 cup chicken broth
7. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
8. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
9. 2 teaspoons chili powder
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Hours, Ready In:10 Hours 10 Minutes
1. integrate beef tenderloin, onion, purple pepper, black beans, salsa, hen broth, oregano, cumin, and chili powder in a gradual cooker. set to low and cook for eight to ten hours.
2. cut up portions of cooked pork to thicken the chili earlier than serving.