1. 2 pounds ground pork
2. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided, or as needed
3. 2 cups chopped onions
5. 1 cup finely chopped carrots
6. 4 cups finely chopped cabbage, or more to taste
7. 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
8. 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, or more to taste
9. 2 tablespoons grape jelly
10. 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
11. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
12. 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
13. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
14. 1 tablespoon water
15. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
16. 2 (16 ounce) packages round dumpling wrappers
17. Gyoza Sauce:
18. 1/2 cup water
19. 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
20. 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
21. 1 1/2 teaspoons oyster sauce
Prep:50 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 50 Minutes
1. prepare dinner pork in a skillet over medium warmness, breaking up the beef with a wood spoon, till now not red within the center, 8 to 10 mins. drain excess grease and switch to a bowl.
2. heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the identical skillet. add onions; cook dinner and stir until barely softened and translucent, about 5 mins. season with salt. add carrots; prepare dinner and stir until softened, 6 to 8 mins. add to the cooked pork.
3. cook cabbage in the equal skillet over medium-excessive heat, including the beef-carrot aggregate in step by step, until wilted, 6 to 8 mins. stir in vinegar, ginger, grape jelly, teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, and sesame oil. cook dinner and stir gyoza filling till flavors combine, about three mins.
four. integrate 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch in a small bowl. upload to the gyoza filling. prepare dinner and stir until thickened, 3 to five minutes. permit cool, as a minimum 20 mins.
five. location a dab of filling within the center of a dumpling wrapper. fold over to shape a semicircle and seal the circle part with water; press firmly. vicinity gyoza on a baking sheet. repeat with the final filling and wrappers.
6. integrate 1/2 cup water, rice wine vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce, and 1 half teaspoons oysters sauce in a bowl to make sauce.
7. heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. add gyoza in batches; prepare dinner until browned, 4 to five minutes. add some of the sauce. cook, protected, until liquid is absorbed, approximately 5 minutes. repeat with remaining gyoza and sauce.