1. 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3. 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
4. 8 pods okra, cut into bite-sized pieces
5. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
6. 1 tablespoon sake
7. 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
8. 2 ounces sakura (cherry) shrimp
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:24 Minutes, Ready In:34 Minutes
1. bring a huge pot of gently salted water to a boil. cook spaghetti within the boiling water, stirring occasionally, till tender yet company to the chunk, about 12 minutes. drain, reserving three tablespoons of the cooking water.
2. heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-low warmth. cook and stir pink bell pepper inside the hot oil until softened, about 5 mins. stir in okra, soy sauce, sake, and mirin; cook for 1 minute.
3. stir cooked spaghetti, reserved cooking water, and ultimate 1 tablespoon olive oil into the skillet. mix in 1/2 of the shrimp; prepare dinner for 1 minute.
4. scoop spaghetti combination right into a bowl. garnish with closing shrimp.