blueberries and flax meal are paired with greater-lean ground red meat on this unique, paleo-pleasant burger .
1. 1 pint fresh blueberries
2. 3 pounds extra lean ground beef
3. 1/4 cup flax seed meal
4. 2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
5. 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, or to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. location blueberries in a meals processor; pulse until finely chopped but no longer pureed. blend blueberries, floor red meat, flax meal, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; shape into 12 burger patties. freeze until patties are company, about 10 mins.
2. preheat an outside grill for medium-excessive warmth and lightly oil the grate.
3. cook burgers on preheated grill until not red in the center and the juices run clean, 3 to five minutes consistent with side. an on the spot-study thermometer inserted into the middle ought to study as a minimum one hundred sixty five tiers f (seventy four stages c).