1. 3 tablespoons butter
2. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3. 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
4. 1 (4 ounce) can water chopped chestnuts,
5. 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
6. 5 hard-cooked sliced eggs,
7. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chopped asparagus spears, drained,
8. 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried chopped onion rings,
9. 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. melt butter in a pan over medium heat; whisk in flour till clean. stir mushroom soup, water chestnuts, and dry mustard into butter mixture; cook and stirring often, until aggregate is hot, for three mins.
3. layer half the egg slices, half the asparagus, and half of the soup combination inside the prepared dish; repeat layers. sprinkle pinnacle of casserole flippantly with onion rings; sprinkle cheese over onion jewelry.
4. bake inside the heated oven till bubbly, for 30 minutes.