asparagus and tough-cooked eggs are layered in a casserole with a creamy mushroom sauce and an onion ring and cheese topping.
1. 3 tablespoons butter
2. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3. 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
4. 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
5. 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
6. 5 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
7. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans asparagus spears, drained, chopped
8. 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onion rings, chopped
9. 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). butter a casserole dish.
2. melt butter in a saucepan over medium warmness; whisk in flour till clean. stir mushroom soup, water chestnuts, and dry mustard into butter mixture; cook dinner, stirring often, until aggregate is hot, approximately three mins.
three. layer half the egg slices, half the asparagus, and half of the soup combination inside the prepared dish; repeat layers. sprinkle pinnacle of casserole flippantly with onion rings; sprinkle cheese over onion jewelry.
four. bake inside the preheated oven till bubbly, about 30 minutes.