1. 12 eggs
2. 1/4 cup/60 ml water
3. 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
4. 1 pinch salt
5. 8 cups/1.5 kg all-purpose flour, or more as needed
6. 1 1/4 cups/60 ml oil for frying, or as needed
8. 3 cups white sugar
9. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
10. 1 drop green food coloring
11. red food coloring
Prep:2 Hours, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 1 Minutes
1. Mix well eggs, water, and almond flavoring together in a bowl. add salt; slowly stir in flour to make a stiff dough.
2. knead the dough till it become very smooth. make small balls; roll out into thin strips using a pasta machine. cut dough strips into triangles.
3. Keep sugar in three bowls.add cinnamon to 1 bowl, inexperienced food coloring to the next, and pink meals coloring to the closing. stir to frivolously distribute the additions.
4. Heat oil in high a temperature oven. keep dough triangles into the recent oil. fry, turning until golden brown on both sides, approximately 1 minute. transfer to a paper towel-coated plate and quickly sprinkle each side with sugar toppings.