1. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2. 4 thinly sliced, center-cut boneless pork chops
3. 1/2 cup milk
4. 1 cup dry bread crumbs
5. 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
6. 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c. pour olive oil right into a baking dish.
2.pound red meat chops with a meat tenderizer on a company floor until skinny and soft.
3.pour milk into a shallow bowl.mix bread crumbs, thyme, and rosemary in a 2nd shallow bowl. dip beef chops into the milk, then very well coat with bread crumbs, and place in a single layer inside the prepared baking dish. season with salt.
4. bake inside the preheated oven till bread crumbs are crispy,for 10 minutes according to aspect.