1. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2. 4 thinly sliced, center-cut boneless pork chops
3. 1/2 cup milk
4. 1 cup dry bread crumbs
5. 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme, or to taste
6. 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). pour olive oil right into a baking dish.
2. pound red meat chops with a meat tenderizer on a company floor until skinny and soft.
3. pour milk into a shallow bowl. integrate bread crumbs, thyme, and rosemary in a 2nd shallow bowl. dip beef chops into the milk, then very well coat with bread crumbs, and place in a single layer inside the prepared baking dish. season with salt.
four. bake inside the preheated oven till bread crumbs are crispy, approximately 10 minutes according to aspect.