thai crimson curry with chook, coconut milk, potatoes is easy within the instant pot(r) due to the fact you may saute, boil, and strain prepare dinner in a single pot.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1/2 onion, diced
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. 1 stalk celery, sliced
5. 6 large red potatoes, diced
6. 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
7. 1/2 cup chopped carrots
8. 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced
9. 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
10. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
11. 1/2 cup water
12. 1/2 cup frozen peas
13. 3 tablespoons red curry paste
14. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
15. 3 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:22 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 12 Minutes
1. warmth olive oil in the pot of an electric powered stress cooker (together with instant pot(r)) on 'saute' mode. add onion and garlic; saute till gentle, about three minutes. add celery and cook dinner till bright green, approximately 2 mins longer. add potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and carrots. stir to mix.
2. region bird slices on top of the sauteed veggies. pour coconut milk over chook. add fish sauce and permit liquid to come back to a boil, about five mins. blend in water, frozen peas, curry paste, brown sugar, and overwhelmed bouillon cubes.
3. location lid at the pot and lock in place. bring to high pressure in line with manufacturer's instructions; cook dinner for 12 minutes. launch stress thru herbal-launch approach, approximately 20 minutes.