1. 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 cup vanilla-flavored almond milk
4. 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
5. 1 tablespoon butter
6. 1 teaspoon brown sugar
7. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
10. 1/4 cup chopped pecans
11. 2 teaspoons maple syrup
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:14 Minutes, Ready In:24 Minutes
1. combine oats, water, almond milk, pumpkin puree, butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg in an electric strain cooker (inclusive of instantaneous pot(r)). stir combination to hydrate the oats.
2. near and lock the lid. set to excessive stress in keeping with producer’s commands, 10 to fifteen mins. set timer for 4 mins.
3. release pressure carefully the use of the fast-launch approach consistent with manufacturer’s instructions, about five minutes. liberate and dispose of lid. carry out pot using oven mitts. stir oatmeal.
four. divide oatmeal among 2 serving bowls. garnish each bowl with 2 tablespoons pecans and 1 teaspoon maple syrup.