2. 2 (4.8 ounce) packages graham crackers, crushed
3. 5 tablespoons butter
4. 1 pinch kosher salt
6. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
7. 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
8. 3/4 cup white sugar
9. 2 eggs
10. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
11. 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
12. 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
13. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
15. 1 (12 ounce) package frozen sweet cherries
16. 2 tablespoons apricot jam
17. 2 tablespoons white sugar
18. 1 tablespoon water
19. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:53 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 38 Minutes
1.wrap the bottom and aspects of an eight-inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
2.combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and salt in a bowl; blend thoroughly. pour into the prepared pan; press tightly onto the bottom and up the edges of the pan the use of the bottom of a measuring cup. freeze crust till company, 10 to fifteen minutes.
3.beat cream cheese, neufchatel cheese, and three/4 cup sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer till creamy, about 4 minutes. beat in eggs one at a time; upload vanilla. beat in heavy cream.
4. melt chocolate chips in a microwave-secure glass or ceramic bowl in 15-2d intervals, stirring after every melting, 1 to two minutes. beat melted chocolate into the cream cheese combination. fold in flour.
5. pour chocolate cream cheese mixture over the chilled crust. cover tightly with aluminum foil.
6. pour 1 1/2 cup water into the pot of an electric powered pressure cooker (such as immediate pot(r)). place a metallic trivet inside the pot; set springform pan on pinnacle. seal and produce cooker to excessive strain in keeping with producer’s commands; cook dinner cheesecake for 45 mins. release pressure evidently consistent with manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to twelve mins. cool cheesecake to room temperature, approximately 1 hour.
7. combine cherries, apricot jam, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. simmer till cherries are heated thru and launch a number of their juices, 5 to 7 mins.
8. blend water and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. stir into the cherry mixture till thick and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. remove from heat; cool glaze to room temperature.
9. pour glaze over cheesecake and refrigerate till firm, at the least 6 hours or overnight. remove the springform ring and switch cheesecake to a serving platter.