1. 2 zucchini, chopped, or to taste
2. 4 shallots, chopped
3. 2 poblano peppers, seeded and chopped, or more to taste
4. 2 carrots, peeled and diced
5. 2 teaspoons ground cumin
6. 1 teaspoon kosher salt
7. 1 teaspoon chili powder
8. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
9. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
10. 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
11. 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
12. 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
13. 6 cups chicken stock
14. 2 bay leaves, or more to taste
15. 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
16. 1 lime, juiced
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. location zucchini, shallots, poblano peppers, and carrots in a multi-cooker (such as instantaneous pot(r)). upload cumin, salt, chili powder, oregano, and cayenne pepper; stir nicely to combine. add oil. activate cooker and pick saute feature. cook dinner and stir until just barely softened, about five minutes. pour in tomatoes. nestle chicken thighs into the mixture. add stock and bay leaves.
2. close and lock the lid. pick excessive pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 15 mins. allow 10 to fifteen minutes for pressure to construct.
three. launch strain the usage of the natural-release approach according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 40 mins. unencumber and remove lid. transfer fowl thighs to a plate and put off skin, bones, and any cartilage. shred into bite-sized portions. add shredded bird lower back to the pot. stir in black beans and lime juice.