1. Sushi Rice:
2. 1/3 cup Japanese sushi-style rice
3. 1/3 cup water
4. 2 1/4 teaspoons rice vinegar
5. 2 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. Sushi Rolls:
8. 4 ounces/114 gram sashimi-grade yellowfin tuna, cut into small chunks
9. 1/3 cup mayonnaise
10. 3 tablespoons chile oil, or more to taste
11. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
12. 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
13. 1 green onion, diced
14. 3 sheets nori, cut in half
15. 1/2 small ripe avocado, thinly sliced
16. 1/4 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:56 Minutes
1. clean rice with water.
2. boil rice in a pan.lessen heat to low,cowl,and cook till rice is soft and water is absorbed, for 20 mins.
3. add rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat;let sugar dissolved, pour over rice; stir till rice cools and looks dry.
4. blend tuna, mayonnaise, chile oil, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, and green onion in a bowl with a fork, mashing to interrupt up some of the chunks. keep some chunks separate for texture.
5. cover a bamboo sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. lay 1 nori sheet, shiny-aspect down, on the mat. spread a skinny layer of rice over the nori. layer avocado slices throughout the rice. turn nori sheet so avocado is towards the mat. unfold a beneficiant layer of tuna aggregate three/4 of the manner down the returned of the nori; top with cucumber matchsticks.
6. roll up sushi the usage of the rolling mat, tucking in ends with the plastic wrap. put off plastic wrap and area sushi roll on a plate. repeat with ultimate nori, rice, avocado, tuna mixture, and cucumber.