1. 1 tablespoon butter
2. 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 9 milk-chocolate-topped butter cookies (such as Le Petit Ecolier European Biscuits®)
5. 1/4 cup butterscotch topping
6. 1 pint premium quality chocolate ice cream
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:2 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. warmness 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium warmness. add coconut flakes. prepare dinner and stir until gently brown, 2 to a few mins; set aside to chill.
2. location 1/four cup butter in a microwave-secure bowl. heat in the microwave till melted, about 1 minute. allow to cool barely. overwhelm cookies into the butter; stir to mix. press crust into the lowest of a 4-inch springform pan.
3. pour butterscotch topping onto the crust; spread to coat. put crust within the freezer until hardened, about 10 mins. cast off ice cream from freezer to melt at the same time.
4. spread softened ice cream lightly over the crust, the usage of a warm spoon to make it even. return cake to the freezer to harden, approximately 10 mins greater. unfold the toasted coconut over the cake.