1. 1 tablespoon butter
2. 2 cups crushed sweetened coconut
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 9 milk-chocolate-topped butter cookies
5. 1/4 cup butterscotch topping
6. 1 pint premium quality chocolate ice cream
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:2 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan over medium heat. crushed coconut.cook and stir until gently brown, for few mins; let it cool now.
2.keep 1/4 cup butter in a microwave-secure bowl. melt it for 1 minute.let it cool. add cookies into the butter; stir to mix. press crust into pan.
3. pour butterscotch topping onto the crust; spread to coat. let the crust hardened in the fridge, for 10 mins. melt ice cream at the same time.
4. spread softened ice cream lightly over the crust, the usage of a warm spoon to make it even. keep cake to the freezer to harden,for 10 mins greater. spread crushed coconut over the cake.