a slow cooker version of the traditional paprika stewed pork with dry mustard and worcestershire for added zip.
1. 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cubed
2. 1 large onion, diced
3. 1/2 cup ketchup
4. 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
5. 1 tablespoon brown sugar
6. 2 teaspoons salt
7. 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
8. 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
9. 1 1/4 cups water, divided
10. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:10 Hours 30 Minutes
1. area pork in slow cooker, and cover with onion. in a medium bowl, stir collectively ketchup, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, and 1 cup water. pour combination over beef and onions.
2. cowl, and cook dinner on low for nine to ten hours, or till meat is gentle.
three. mix 1/4 cup water with flour to form a paste, and stir into goulash. prepare dinner on excessive for 10 to 15 minutes, or until sauce thickens.