who can deny the popularity of artichokes and spinach mixed with cheeses? do that warm, flavorful dip with toasted bread or tortilla chips.
1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1/4 cup mayonnaise
3. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4. 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
5. 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
6. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
7. 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
8. salt and pepper to taste
9. 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
10. 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
11. 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five stages c). gently grease a small baking dish.
2. in a medium bowl, mix collectively cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. lightly stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
three. transfer the mixture to the organized baking dish. top with mozzarella cheese. bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, till bubbly and gently browned.