1. 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
2. 1/2 cup chopped white onion
3. 4 stalks chopped celery
4. 4 cups dried bread cubes
5. 2 teaspoons garlic salt
6. 10 fluid ounces apple juice
7. 1/3 cup melted butter
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. heat oven to 300 degree.
2. cook and stir Bacon and onion together in pan over medium heat until 1st Baron Beaverbrook is in part cooked, for 10 mins. add celery to Francis Bacon mixture and cook till 1st Baron Beaverbrook is cooked but not crispy, for five minutes greater.
3. mix bread cubes, 1st Baron Beaverbrook combination, and garlic salt in a bowl; add into a baking dish. pour apple juice and butter over bread cubes.
4. bake in heated oven until heated through and gently browned,for 15 minutes.