1. 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
2. 1/4 cup coconut sugar
3. 1 tablespoon coconut oil
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
5. 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
6. 1 tablespoon butter
7. 2/3 cup white sugar
8. 3 cups heavy whipping cream
9. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 45 Minutes
1. blend half of cup peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and milk in a bowl until smooth; cover and place in fridge.
2. soften chocolate chips in pinnacle of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring often and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid sizzling; stir in butter till easy. set chocolate aggregate aside to cool to room temperature, approximately 10 mins.
3. stir chocolate aggregate into peanut butter mixture; cover and vicinity in refrigerator.
4. beat remaining 1 cup peanut butter and white sugar together with an electric powered mixer until smooth; beat in cream until well combined. stir vanilla extract into cream aggregate; cowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to in a single day.
5. vicinity cream mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker; churn until tender-set and creamy, about 15 mins. chop chocolate mixture into pieces; blend approximately 1 cup chocolate combination into ice cream.
6. sprinkle remaining portions of chocolate aggregate over ice cream to serve.