1. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
2. 2 small onion, chopped
3. 1 red bell pepper, chopped
4. 2 zucchini, chopped
5. 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
6. 2 1/2 cups tomato puree (passata)
7. 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
8. 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
9. 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
10. 1 bay leaf
11. 2 3/4 tablespoons gluten-free all purpose baking flour
12. 2 tablespoons lactose-free milk
13. 3/4 cup lactose-free milk
14. 3/4 cup cold vegetable stock
15. 2 tablespoons cold vegetable stock
16. 2 tablespoons margarine (such as Vitalite®), or to taste
17. 1 cup shredded mozzarella-style vegan cheese, divided
18. 1 pinch dried parsley, or to taste
19. 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
20. 1 (8 ounce) package dry gluten-free lasagna noodles
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 5 Minutes
1. warmness oil in a massive saucepan over medium heat. cook onion and crimson bell pepper until softened, approximately five mins. add zucchini; cook until softened, approximately five minutes extra. stir in garlic until mixed. add tomato puree, mustard, oregano, basil, and bay leaf. deliver to a simmer. cook vegetable combination till flavors mixture, 10 to fifteen minutes.
2. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (2 hundred ranges c). grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. whisk flour and a couple of tablespoons milk collectively in a bowl until no lumps continue to be. mix in 3/four cup milk and 3/four cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable inventory. pour this sauce base into a saucepan over medium-excessive warmness. upload margarine; prepare dinner, whisking constantly, till simmering. reduce warmth to low. upload half of cup vegan cheese; stir properly. season with parsley and black pepper. cook until cheese is completely melted, approximately five mins.
four. cowl the bottom of the baking pan with lasagna noodles. upload a layer of vegetable mixture; pinnacle with a skinny layer of the cheese sauce. repeat layering with the ultimate noodles, vegetables, and cheese sauce, finishing with a thick blanket of sauce. sprinkle the remaining half of cup vegan cheese on top.
5. bake within the preheated oven until top is bubbly and browned, approximately 30 minutes. allow relaxation earlier than serving until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.