1. 1 1/2 cups water
2. 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread mix (such as Marie Callender’s®)
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 1 cup diced onion
5. 1 cup diced celery
6. 1 (6 ounce) box turkey stuffing mix
7. 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (optional)
8. 3 eggs
9. 7 fluid ounces chicken broth, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees f (190 tiers c). grease an 8×8-inch baking pan. grease 15 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
2. integrate water and corn bread mix in a bowl; stir till clean. pour batter into 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. bake inside the preheated oven till top is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. put off from oven; lessen temperature to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five stages c). cool corn bread till easily touched, approximately 15 minutes.
4. melt butter in a skillet over medium warmth. stir onion and celery into the skillet; cook dinner and stir till veggies are firm but tender, 5 to 7 mins. cast off from heat; cool.
5. crumble cooled cornbread into a massive bowl. stir in stuffing blend and poultry seasoning; blend till well mixed.
6. stir eggs into the cooled vegetable mixture; pour right away into cornbread combination. stir till well blended. pour in chicken broth; stir until ingredients stick collectively. shape mixture into palm-size balls; area into organized muffin cups.
7. bake in preheated oven until tops spring returned whilst lightly pressed, approximately 35 mins.