1. 2 cups yellow cornmeal
2. 1 teaspoon baking powder
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
5. 6 eggs
6. 10 tablespoons butter, melted
7. 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
8. 12 ounces cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
9. 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
10. 1 cup minced yellow onion
11. 2 large jalapeno peppers, minced
12. 2 tablespoons shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:27 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1.heat oven to 190 degree c. (if the usage of a countertop induction oven, preheat to 325 stages (a hundred sixty five stages c)). grease a nine-inch baking dish.
2.combine cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and creole seasoning in a bowl. upload eggs and butter; blend till smooth. fold corn, shrimp, 8 oz. cheddar cheese, onion, and jalapeno peppers into the batter. unfold in the organized dish.
3.bake inside the pheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
four. sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese on top; preserve baking until melted, 2 to a few mins. allow stand for 10 minutes before reducing.