1. 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2. 2 sliced onions
3. 2 chopped large carrots
4. 4 ounces/113 gram halved fresh mushrooms
5. 3 crushed cloves garlic
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 1/2 cup white wine
9. 4 quartered sun-dried tomatoes
10. 2 sprigs fresh marjoram
11. 1 sprig fresh thyme
12. 2 1/2 cups water
13. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
14. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1.heat 2 teaspoon vegetable oil in a pan over medium-low heat. cook and stir onions, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and black pepper within the hot oil till covered, for 1 minute. cover and cook till greens are smooth, about 30 minutes. find and increase heat to medium; cook and stir until veggies are brown and caramelized, 7 to 10 more mins.
2. pour white wine into greens and simmer till wine is decreased by 2/three, 2 to a few minutes. stir in solar-dried tomatoes, marjoram, thyme, and water. deliver to a simmer, cowl, and prepare dinner till veggies are very tender, approximately 30 minutes. pressure liquid right into a massive measuring cup, the use of a spoon to press as lots liquid as viable into the cup.
3.heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour and cook dinner, stirring continuously, until flour mixture is golden brown, about 5 mins. whisk in reserved vegetable liquid and simmer till thickened, 3 to five mins.