glaze your christmas ham with this short and easy allspice and clove-spiced orange glaze that tastes much like the vacations.
1. 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2. 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
3. 1/3 cup orange liqueur
4. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground cloves
5. 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
6. 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. stir brown sugar, lemon-lime soda, orange liqueur, cloves, allspice, salt, and black pepper together in a saucepan; deliver to a simmer and cook till glaze is decreased through 1/4, approximately 10 mins.
2. pressure via a exceptional-mesh sieve into another saucepan. carry combination to a simmer again and prepare dinner till glaze is ready the consistency of maple syrup, approximately 10 mins extra.