1. Chocolate Bark Base:
2. 3 (4 ounce) bars Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Baking Bars, chopped
3. Peppermint Bark:
4. 1 (10 ounce) package Ghirardelli® Holiday Baking Peppermint Chunks
5. 2 ounces Ghirardelli® White Chocolate Baking Bar
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. set aside.
2. place 2 chopped chocolate bars inside the pinnacle pan of a double boiler over warm but not boiling water. (you may also use a glass or metal blending bowl on top of a saucepan 1/2 filled with water.) permit the chocolate to soften, stirring occasionally. cast off from warmth and permit stand to cool for 15 mins.
3. stir remaining 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. stir until melted and clean.
4. stir in 3/four cup peppermint chunks. pour combination onto the organized baking sheet. spread approximately 1/4 inch thick. sprinkle with the final peppermint chunks.
5. in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate on medium strength (50 percent) in 30 2d intervals, stirring among durations until melted.
6. get rid of and stir. if chocolate is not melted, go back it to the microwave and repeat the heating step, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid sizzling.
7. spoon white chocolate aggregate right into a large self-sealing plastic bag. snip off one corner; drizzle chocolate over bark.
8. sit back for half-hour or till firm. use parchment to boost sweet; destroy into portions. shop among sheets of waxed paper in an hermetic field at room temperature up to a few days or within the fridge up to two weeks.