1. Chocolate Bark Base:
2. 3 (4 ounce) packages Ghirardelli® White Chocolate Baking Bars, chopped, divided
3. Green Tea and Sea Salt Bark:
4. 1 tablespoon matcha (green tea powder)
5. 2 teaspoons sea salt or kosher salt, or more to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. set aside.
2. region 2 chopped white chocolate bars within the pinnacle pan of a double boiler over warm but not boiling water. (you can additionally use a tumbler or steel blending bowl on top of a saucepan half packed with water.) permit the chocolate to soften, stirring from time to time. remove from warmness and let stand to chill for 15 minutes.
three. stir last 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. stir till melted and smooth.
4. divide melted chocolate in half of. stir matcha into half of the chocolate.
5. alternately, spoon white and inexperienced chocolate onto the organized baking sheet. spread about 1/four inch thick and gently swirl with a spatula. sprinkle with salt.
6. kick back for half-hour or until company. use parchment to boost sweet; ruin into pieces. store between sheets of waxed paper in an hermetic container at room temperature up to a few days or in the fridge up to two weeks.