1. 1 (9 inch) angel food cake
2. 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
3. 1 1/4 cups boiling water
4. 1 (15 ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
5. 1 pint heavy whipping cream
Prep:30 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 30 Minutes
1. butter a 9-inch tube pan. destroy angel meals cake into chunks; set apart.
2. stir raspberry gelatin and boiling water collectively in a bowl till gelatin is dissolved; location gelatin inside the refrigerator to chill barely, approximately 10 minutes. stir raspberries with syrup into gelatin.
3. beat cream in a calming glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks shape; fold whipped cream into raspberry aggregate.
4. pour approximately 1/four cup of raspberry aggregate into prepared pan. area 1/3 of cake chunks into pan; pour 1/three of last raspberry mixture over cake. repeat layering with closing substances, ending with the raspberry combination. chill in refrigerator until firm, approximately 2 hours.
5. to cast off from pan, center a serving plate over tube pan; invert.