salmon, kale, and rice are seasoned with ginger and inexperienced onion in this rice bowl this is quick and clean to put together.
1. 1/2 pound salmon, cut into chunks
2. 1/2 cup thinly sliced kale, or to taste
3. 2 green onions, chopped
4. 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced, or to taste
5. 1 tablespoon water, or more if needed
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
7. 1 cup cooked rice, or to taste
8. 1 sheet seaweed, torn into small pieces
9. 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, or to taste (optional)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. combine salmon, kale, inexperienced onions, and ginger in a saucepan; upload water and flip warmness to medium-excessive. carry liquid to a boil; lessen warmth and simmer until salmon flakes without problems with a fork, approximately 10 mins. upload more water if wished. season salmon with salt and pepper.
2. stir rice into salmon combination; cook until heated through, 2 to three minutes. eliminate saucepan from heat. stir seaweed into aggregate and top with sesame oil.