1. 1 cup peeled, seeded, and cubed butternut squash
2. 1 cup peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
6. 2 links thinly sliced and quartered apple chicken sausage
7. 4 eggs
8. 2 cups fresh baby spinach
9. 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
10. 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
11. 2 tablespoons goat cheese
12. 2 large whole-wheat pita breads, toasted and halved
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 1 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 21 Minutes
1.heat oven to 375 levels f .
2.blend butternut squash, candy potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a storage container. cowl with lid and shake well until absolutely covered. place greens onto a baking sheet.
3. bake inside the heated oven till greens are without problems pierced with a fork, approximately 45 mins.
4. region fowl sausage in a pan and cook over medium-high warmth, turning on occasion, until flippantly browned,for 10 mins. reduce heat to medium-low; add eggs, spinach, and purple pepper flakes. cook and stir until eggs are set, approximately five mins. blend in black beans;cook till heated for 1 minute. put goat cheese.
5. fill pita breads with scrambled eggs and baked greens.