best for breakfast or lunch, those tremendous pita bread sandwiches are full of chook sausage, roasted vegetables, and goat cheese.
1. 1 cup peeled, seeded, and cubed butternut squash
2. 1 cup peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
6. 2 links apple chicken sausage (such as Aidells®), thinly sliced and quartered
7. 4 eggs
8. 2 cups fresh baby spinach
9. 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
10. 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
11. 2 tablespoons goat cheese, or to taste
12. 2 large whole-wheat pita breads, toasted and halved
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 1 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 21 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 levels f (190 stages c).
2. integrate butternut squash, candy potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a storage container. cowl with lid and shake well until absolutely covered. place greens onto a baking sheet.
three. bake inside the preheated oven till greens are without problems pierced with a fork, approximately 45 mins.
4. region fowl sausage in a large skillet and cook dinner over medium-high warmth, turning on occasion, until flippantly browned, approximately 10 mins. reduce warmth to medium-low; add eggs, spinach, and purple pepper flakes. cook and stir until eggs are set, approximately five mins. blend in black beans; prepare dinner till heated via, approximately 1 minute. upload goat cheese.
five. fill pita breads with scrambled eggs and baked greens.