1. 1 (19 ounce) package cake mix with candy bits (such as Pillsbury® Funfetti®)
2. 2 eggs
3. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, or as needed
6. 1 (1.5 quart) container strawberry ice cream, softened for 10 to 15 minutes
7. 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft® FunMallows)
8. 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting with candy bits (such as Pillsbury® Funfetti®)
9. 1 cup multicolored candy sprinkles, or as needed
10. 12 waxed paper or parchment sandwich bags
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:14 Hours 46 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 ranges f (one hundred ninety levels c). line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. stir cake blend, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. shape dough into 1-inch balls. set up 2 inches aside on the organized baking sheets. coat a glass gently with flour; flatten each dough ball right into a cookie.
3. bake in the preheated oven till cookies are barely golden at the rims, 6 to 8 minutes. switch to twine racks to cool absolutely.
4. region ice cream in the bowl of a stand mixer geared up with the paddle attachment. mixture on low velocity until uniformly softened, 10 to fifteen seconds. upload marshmallows; mixture until included.
5. line a rimmed 9×13-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. spread ice cream on top. freeze until firm, 5 hours to in a single day.
6. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. unfold 1 to 2 teaspoons frosting on the bottom of each cookie. place 12 cookies frosting aspect-up on the baking sheet.
7. eliminate ice cream from the freezer. reduce ice cream into rounds the use of a 2-inch cookie cutter. location ice cream rounds onto the cookies the use of a spatula or by using pressing them out of the cookie cutter with a spoon. press any other cookie on pinnacle, frosting-aspect down.
8. location baking sheet inside the freezer until ice cream cookie sandwiches are firm, 8 hours to in a single day.
9. pour sprinkles right into a bowl. roll every ice cream sandwich in sprinkles. vicinity 1 sandwich into each sandwich bag; fold the edge and crease to seal. freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
10. peel down bag as you consume, maintaining the bag beneath to seize drips.