1. 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
2. 3 cups chopped ham
3. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
4. 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of potato soup
5. 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo sauce
6. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
7. 1 cup milk
8. 1 onion, chopped
9. 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
10. 3 tablespoons melted butter
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat oven to four hundred stages f (two hundred stages c). lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
2. mix hash brown potatoes, ham, cheddar cheese, cream of potato soup, alfredo sauce, frozen combined vegetables, milk, and onion together in the organized baking dish.
3. mix beaten crackers and melted butter collectively in a bowl, ensuring the crackers are moistened absolutely; spread over the pinnacle of potato combination.
four. bake in the preheated oven until cracker layer is browned and the liquid is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes. allow casserole cool 15 minutes before serving.