1. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
2. 1 teaspoon red curry paste
3. 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
4. 1/4 cup shredded carrot
5. 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
6. 3/4 pound lean ground pork
7. 1 small egg
8. 1/4 cup chopped green onions
9. 3 water chestnuts, chopped
10. 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
11. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
12. 1 tablespoon fish sauce
13. 2 teaspoons sesame oil
14. 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
15. Dipping Sauce:
16. 3/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
17. 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
18. 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
19. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
20. 1 clove garlic, minced
21. 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
22. 1 (16 ounce) package round gyoza wrappers
23. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
24. 1/2 cup chicken broth
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 11 Minutes
1.heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a pan over medium heat; add curry paste. cook until aromatic, about 30 seconds. add cabbage, carrot, and 1 half tablespoons garlic; cook and stir until cabbage is wilted and moisture has evaporated,for 3 mins. put off from heat; allow to cool.
2. mix pork, egg, 1/four cup inexperienced onions, water chestnuts, ginger, soy sauce, fish sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, and brown sugar together in a bowl. stir in cabbage combination.
3.whisk together rice vinegar, low-sodium soy sauce, 1/3 cup green onions, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, and chili paste. let dipping sauce flavors meld for at least 15 mins before serving.
4.separate and location gyoza wrappers onto your paintings surface. spoon for 2 teaspoons of the filling onto the center of each wrapper. use your finger or a pastry brush to gently moisten edges of wrappers with water. fold one aspect of the wrapper over the filling onto the other side to form a crescent-formed gyoza. press edges together to seal.
5.heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan over medium warmth.cook half the gyoza till gently browned, for 1 minute in keeping with side. pour 1/4 cup broth into pan; reduce heat and cover. steam till broth evaporates and gyoza are translucent, about five mins. repeat with remaining oil, gyoza, and broth.