marinated and grilled zucchini and portobello mushrooms are blanketed with goat cheese and broiled till golden in this tasty vegetarian dish.
1. 1/2 cup garlic and herb marinade
2. 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise
3. 2 gold zucchini, halved lengthwise
4. 2 portobello mushroom caps
5. 1/4 cup pine nuts
6. 1 tablespoon olive oil
7. 1 large shallot, diced
8. 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
9. 10 leaves basil, chopped
10. 3 ounces goat cheese
11. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:23 Minutes, Ready In:58 Minutes
1. preheat grill for medium warmness and lightly oil the grate.
2. pour marinade into a shallow bowl. upload zucchini, gold zucchini, and mushrooms. allow marinate, flipping on occasion, 10 to fifteen mins.
3. grill zucchini and gold zucchini, turning every now and then and brushing with marinade, till golden brown, about 5 minutes. repeat with mushrooms. transfer to a serving plate.
4. region pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-low warmth. toast, tossing from time to time, until golden, three to 5 mins.
five. set oven rack about 6 inches from the warmth supply and preheat the oven's broiler.
6. warmness oil in a big oven-safe skillet. upload shallot; prepare dinner and stir until golden brown, about 2 minutes. stir in tomatoes and basil; cook until softened, about five mins. take away from heat; upload grilled zucchini, gold zucchini, and mushrooms. coat with goat cheese.
7. switch skillet to the preheated oven; broil, keeping oven door open, till goat cheese is golden brown, 3 to five minutes.
eight. sprinkle toasted pine nuts and chives over goat cheese.