1. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® chopped New Potatoes, well drained
2. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or paprika
3. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® French-Style Green Beans, well drained
4. Salt and ground black pepper
5. 4 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
6. 2 tablespoons olive oil
7. 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or oregano
8. Salt and cracked black pepper
9. 4 lemon wedges.
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-excessive warmth. tear four pieces of heavy-obligation aluminum foil into 12- to 14-inch squares.
2. divide the potatoes a number of the four portions of foil and set up in the center in a place about the dimensions of a salmon fillet. sprinkle potatoes with paprika. set up inexperienced beans flippantly over the potatoes. lightly season with salt and pepper. top beans with salmon fillets. drizzle salmon with olive oil, sprinkle with thyme and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. for each packet, convey facets of foil up so edges meet and fold over at the least two times until sealed, leaving room for steam. pinch and seal foil ends.
4. grill the packets four to six inches from warmth on a blanketed grill 15 to 20 mins or until salmon flakes without problems with a fork. (time relies upon on thickness of salmon.) to serve, area packets on dinner plates. cautiously snip to open foil and allow steam to break out. use a spatula to put off food to plate or devour immediately from foil. squeeze lemon over salmon, if favored.