1. 1 cup balsamic vinegar
2. 1/4 cup honey
3. 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
5. 2 naan bread
6. 4 ounces ricotta cheese
7. 2 fresh sliced peaches
8. 1 (3 ounce) package prosciutto, torn into pieces
9. 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:29 Minutes, Ready In:44 Minutes
1.blend balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and pepper in a small saucepan. deliver to a boil over high heat; lessen to low. simmer till mixture has reduced all the way down to 1/3 cup for 15 mins.
2.heat an outside grill for medium-excessive heat and lightly oil the grate.
3. grill naan until faint char marks appear, 2 to 3 mins. spread ricotta cheese over the charred aspect. pinnacle with peaches and prosciutto. sprinkle with basil. drizzle with balsamic discount.
4. go back flatbreads to to the grill. grill with the quilt on, until the cheese is melted and the lowest of the flatbread starts to char for 7 minutes.