1. 1 pound ground lamb
2. 1 finely chopped shallot,
3. 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
4. 1 tablespoon paprika
5. 1 tablespoon ground cumin
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 1/4 teaspoon adobo seasoning
11. Yogurt-Tahini Sauce:
12. 1 (5.3 ounce) container fat-free Greek yogurt
13. 2 tablespoons tahini
14. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
15. Sandwich Garnishes:
16. 4 pita bread rounds
17. 1 tomato, chopped
18. 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
19. 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1.heat an outdoor grill for high heat and gently oil the grate.
2. blend lamb, shallot, mint, paprika, cumin, salt, coriander, cinnamon, black pepper, and adobo collectively lightly in a bowl. form lamb combination into 8 cylinders for 1×3 inches in size, the use of three tablespoons of combination consistent with cylinder.
3. reduce grill heat to medium; transfer lamb to grill and cook until now not crimson in the center and the juices run clean, 3 to four mins in step with aspect. an instantaneous-examine thermometer inserted into the middle ought to study at least 165 tiers f (seventy four levels c). put off from grill.
4. mix yogurt, tahini, and lemon juice together in a bowl till sauce is uniform.
5. spread 1/four of the yogurt sauce down the center of every pita; top with lamb, tomato, feta cheese, and lettuce.