1. 1 pound ground lamb
2. 1 shallot, finely chopped
3. 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
4. 1 tablespoon paprika
5. 1 tablespoon ground cumin
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 1/4 teaspoon adobo seasoning
11. Yogurt-Tahini Sauce:
12. 1 (5.3 ounce) container fat-free Greek yogurt
13. 2 tablespoons tahini
14. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
15. Sandwich Garnishes:
16. 4 pita bread rounds
17. 1 tomato, chopped
18. 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
19. 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. preheat an outdoor grill for high warmth and gently oil the grate.
2. blend lamb, shallot, mint, paprika, cumin, salt, coriander, cinnamon, black pepper, and adobo collectively lightly in a bowl. form lamb combination into 8 cylinders approximately 1×3 inches in size, the use of approximately three tablespoons of combination consistent with cylinder.
3. reduce grill warmness to medium; transfer lamb to grill and cook dinner until now not crimson in the center and the juices run clean, 3 to four mins in step with aspect. an instantaneous-examine thermometer inserted into the middle ought to study at least 165 tiers f (seventy four levels c). put off from grill.
4. mix yogurt, tahini, and lemon juice together in a bowl till sauce is uniform.
5. spread 1/four of the yogurt sauce down the center of every pita; top with lamb, tomato, feta cheese, and lettuce.