this makes the first-rate shrimp! remove from skewers and serve on a mattress of pasta with sauce for a terrific meal.
1. 1 cup olive oil
2. 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3. 1 lemon, juiced
4. 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
5. 3 cloves garlic, minced
6. 1 tablespoon tomato paste
7. 2 teaspoons dried oregano
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 40 Minutes
1. in a blending bowl, blend collectively olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, warm sauce, garlic, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper. reserve a small amount for basting later. pour closing marinade right into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. seal, and marinate inside the refrigerator for two hours.
2. preheat grill for medium-low heat. thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing as soon as near the tail and as soon as near the pinnacle. discard marinade.
three. gently oil grill grate. cook dinner shrimp for 5 minutes according to aspect, or till opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.