1. 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
2. 1/2 (17 ounce) bottle sriracha sauce
3. 1 1/2 tablespoons grated habanero peppers, or to taste
4. 1 tablespoon butter, melted
5. 1 dash ground paprika
6. 1 dash ground black pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 20 Minutes
1. combine chicken, sriracha sauce, habanero peppers, butter, paprika, and black pepper collectively in a resealable box. marinate inside the refrigerator, four to five hours.
2. preheat grill for high warmth and gently oil the grate. lay a sheet of aluminum foil over the grill and reduce slits into it.
3. location the marinated chicken at the aluminum-foil covered grill. cook till no longer purple in the center and the juices run clear, about five mins in line with side. an immediately-examine thermometer inserted into the middle must read at least one hundred sixty five levels f (74 tiers c).