1. 1 (1 pound) flat iron steak
2. 1 cup prepared marinade
3. Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:2 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 10 Minutes
1. cut steak in half crosswise into 2 same portions. area in a zipper-pinnacle plastic bag. pour in marinade; squeeze air out of bag and seal. region in a bowl; refrigerate 4 hours to in a single day.
2. preheat an outside grill for high warmth and lightly oil the grate.
3. dispose of marinated steaks from bag and drain on paper towels. sprinkle each sides with salt and pepper.
4. place steaks on the grill. cook until medium-rare, approximately four to five mins in step with aspect. an immediately-study thermometer inserted into the center should examine between one hundred twenty five and one hundred thirty levels f (54 ranges c). transfer steaks to a warm plate; lightly tent with aluminum foil. permit rest 8 to ten minutes before cutting and serving.