2. 1/3 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
3. 4 medium cloves garlic crushed
4. 2 tablespoons diced fresh rosemary
5. 2 pounds flank steak, uncut
6. 1 loaf flat rustic bread
7. 2 cups arugula
8. 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
9. 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
10. 2 cups arugula
11. Brie cheese
Prep:1 Hours 30 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 48 Minutes
1. pulse all marinade elements in blender until a rough paste, scraping down blender jar as wished.
2.mix marinade and meat in gallon-size zipper-lock bag; press out as tons air as possible and seal bag. refrigerate 1 hour, flipping bag after 30 minutes to make sure that meat marinates calmly.
3. drain and discard marinade. grill steak, over medium high heat for 7-nine minutes on every side or till meat reaches favored doneness. allow rest for 10 minutes before reducing.
4.put steaks to cutting board; tent loosely with foil and allow rest 5 mins. slice steak very thinly on the bias. cut up loaf, brush a chunk of oil on the inside, and grill for about 1 minute until heat and barely toasted. blend collectively the kikkoman sriracha sauce and mayonnaise, and smear onto the toasted bread. compose your sandwich with sliced steak, arugula, and brie.