1. coconut oil cooking spray
2. 3/4 cup lukewarm water
3. 3/4 teaspoon coconut sugar
4. 3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons avocado oil (such as Chosen Foods®)
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
8. 2/3 cup cassava flour (such as Otto’s®), or more as needed
9. 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
10. 3/4 teaspoon gelatin
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:27 Minutes
1. preheat grill for medium warmth and gently grease the grate.
2. mix water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a measuring cup till nicely blended. let stand until yeast softens and starts offevolved to form a creamy foam, approximately 5 minutes. add avocado oil, salt, and italian seasoning; stir well.
3. integrate cassava flour, arrowroot powder, and gelatin in a bowl. pour in yeast combination; stir with a timber spoon till well mixed. add more cassava flour as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, till a dough forms.
4. divide dough into 4 same portions; knead and shape into balls. dirt a chunk of parchment paper with arrowroot powder; place 1 dough ball on top and generously dirt the top. cowl with another piece of parchment paper; roll out into a four-inch pizza crust. repeat this step with final dough balls.
5. dispose of top parchment paper. grease pinnacle of every crust with coconut cooking spray; flip and place crusts on the grill, greased-length down. cook dinner until golden brown, approximately 7 mins.